Thursday, February 16, 2012

I admit, it was scary to me to start a blog and invite friends to join. I feel a bit vulnerable. I want my FB to be more about life with me and my kids and the fun stuff in life. This blog is a place to share the realities we sometimes face. This Fall started out a bit rough for me in that I started feeling depressed and couldn't figure out why. Being the inquisitive type that I am, I started reading self help psychology books. I have been obsessed with them through the Winter months. I don't know if I should apologize to you now or warn you. I will be sharing a lot of what I have read in those books on this blog. My hope is that some of what I share will have some meaningful use for my friends as well. Having said that, I invite you to share with us, books you read and like and anything that was meaningful to you. Thank you Robin for suggesting we start a book club. What a great idea! Let's do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment